Morgantown and Mon County mandate masks. Retailers oblige.
Wearing a mask is the law in these parts. But there’s no reason why compliance can’t be stylish, too. Get your latest must-have fashion accessory at any of these fine local retailers:
1. Daniel’s of Morgantown started making masks at the beginning of this mess. They’re still cranking them out and selling them for $12–$20.
2. Hoot and Howl has adorable masks of all sizes in stock. Check out their designs, available for $15 each.
3. Mon Health Medical Center Gift Shop has gone wild with its mask collection. Animal lovers won’t be disappointed. Good thing most styles are under $6.
4. Parks & Madison in Suncrest Towne Centre is the place to go for Instagram-worthy fashion finds. You can now pick up a trendy mask, too. A pack of two will run you $12.
5. River Fair Trade has personality to spare when it comes to reusable masks. Pick up a pack of five basic cotton masks for $25, or opt for a range of designs priced $6-$12 each.
posted on July 23, 2020