The kids will squeal with excitement when they see the new Adventure Lake at Tygart Lake State Park.
Situated on the turquoise waters of one of the prettiest lakes in Mountaineer Country are 25 brand new giant inflatables, obstacles, and slides promising epic summer fun. The inflatables are fixed just off of the Tygart Lake State Park beach, and tickets are on sale now for full-day or half-day fun.
The Adventure Lake is managed by ACE Adventure Resort and is part of several big changes in the park. The state has also spent $3 million to upgrade the cabins and campground and is completing updates to the lodge.
A few things to know about Adventure Lake:
- Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week
- You must wear a lifejacket and complete a waiver form
- No minimum age
- Advance booking is recommended
- Kids 3 and under are free
- All-day pass is $16 per person
- Half-day pass — 10 a.m.–2 p.m. or 2 p.m.–6 p.m.—is $12
- No pets allowed
The easiest way to nail down your weekend plans is to purchase tickets online here.